SB Software (SBS), the makers of Vendmanager and Coffeemanager will be exhibiting at Vendex North, on stands 65 & 66.
Please call by, to see why this year SBS won the…
- Vendy for Best Ancillary Product or Service
- AVS Award for Most Innovative Vending Service
- AVS Award for Best Support Service.
We’ll have a full team of experts – that’s Simon Black and Dan Varney in the main picture – on duty in Leeds to discuss your priorities for vending, OCS and micromarkets, and to demonstrate/explain our latest highlights, including:
- Automated Fleet Routing – the Best Routing. Anywhere: saving time, increasing flexibility, reducing risk and increasing profitability
- The Latest Release of Vendmanager: improving cash handling, stock calculations, invoicing and photo functionality still further.
- Fridge Lock will be in action on the stand: increasing the sales window for refrigerated products (including sandwiches) and ensuring/witnessing legal/hygiene compliance.
- Nova Market: the compact self-service checkout kiosk that is ideal for micromarkets, combining functionality and value.
There has never been a time when data and technology can make so much difference for operators, improving visibility, efficiency; profitability and customer service.
So, we look forward to meeting at Vendex – to understand how best we can help you to achieve your objectives sooner.
*If you want to advise us in advance of any specific issues that you would like to discuss, please contact Robin Turver at SBS (07983 742 771 or email@example.com).
For all your vending, OCS and unattended retail news, visit Planet Vending
Have you registered to visit Vendex? You can do so, HERE