Phil Reynolds has had to cancel Vendex Midlands for this year, announcing a new date of April 26th 2022. All stands booked will automatically roll over to the new date. That means the next live Vendex this year will be in the Centenary Pavilion at Leeds United Football Ground, on 10th November.
However… ‘We’ve been busy behind the scenes to create an on line event, ‘Virtual Vendex’, which will take place on April 20th, 21st and 22nd April 2021, from 10am until 6pm’, Phil said. ‘This will give the vending industry a much needed sales platform.’
‘Virtual Vendex will provide the opportunity to tap into a global audience and transform your business model by using an online platform to revitalise business, while expanding your audience and introduce them to your company’s products and services’, Phil said.
The potential for ‘exhibitors’ at the event is vast. They can…
- Create a virtual exhibition booth for face-to-face meetings with visitors in real time, via video connection
- Present a video of company’s products and services and store them for attendees to watch time and time again and view content on demand
- Benefit from an ideal new product launch platform for presenting and demonstration
- Capture visitor data as a business card
- Network and meet with others who are attending the event
- Join up for a group video chat or meet up for a private 1-on-1 talk.
- Sell services face to face for real-time instant connection
- Access wider markets for new business opportunities
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Cost-effective and efficient return on investment
- Access to product brochures & marketing information from your virtual stand
- Live support for visitors and exhibitors
It sounds like Phil has had a great idea. And those who may feel that a ‘virtual’ event isn’t for them should maybe take a look at this video on Vimeo