There’s a new product landing this month that really is ‘one to watch’… Nutella Biscuits.
Everyone at ARN is talking about it and why wouldn’t they? Because if ever a snack was custom-made for grown-ups who know how to turn a quick coffee break into some serious ‘me’ time, it’s this little taste bomb from Ferrero.
‘Made with a crunchy, golden baked biscuit, the delicious recipe of the new Nutella Biscuit is specially crafted to complement the creamy and unique filling of Nutella and give consumers a premium taste experience.’
That’s what the official blurb says, but we say, ‘phwooar!’
Each individual pack contains three Nutella Biscuits and at 70 kcal per piece, it’s a little treat that consumers can enjoy. An indulgence. A reward they can present to themselves for a job well done. Come to that, it’s a reward you can present to yourself for, well – anything you like!
No wonder Ferrero calls Nutella Biscuits ‘the perfect vending snack’! This is an ideal opportunity for operators to add the X factor to their offering and raise their biscuit game to a whole new level.
The Nutella Biscuit comes in a case of 28 packs and is available NOW from ARN.
Nutella : Did you know…
- Amidst the food shortages at the end of World War Two, a young confectioner has a vision of an affordable luxury, made with a small amount of hard-to-find cocoa – and lots of hazelnuts. His name is Pietro Ferrero
- Ferrero’s fledgling business goes on to become the fourth most important international group in the global chocolate confectionery market, with an annual turnover of more than 8bn euros (£6.5bn; $11bn)
- A jar of Nutella is sold every 2.5 seconds
- With the total amount of jars sold each year, you could circle the globe 1.8 times.
- 365,000 tons of Nutella is consumed annually, which is the same weight as the Empire State Building
- The company is the number one user of hazelnuts in the world, buying up 25% of the entire world production
More Ferrero stories on Planet Vending, HEREClick to Register for Vendex Scotland 2022