Make a note in your diaries: Wednesday, 24th June from 11:00am to 12:00.
There will be the usual procedural aspects to the meeting. Amongst them:
- a summary of 2019 from our Chair, Gillian White
- a review of the 2019 Accounts with Roger Williams, AVA Treasurer
BUT – That was 2019. 2020 has not been an ordinary year!
The AVA want to know what you think about the AVA and the impact of the current crisis on UK Vending:
- Have we provided sufficient information about the COVID-19 business support schemes?
- Have the e-mails; e-updates, guide and posters been useful?
- Have you received the support and communication you need?
- What next for our industry?
- Are MicroMarkets the only way forward?
- What can we do as an industry to ensure the longevity of our business?
- What new products and services should our members be offering?
- Is cash dead?
These are just some of the options. The AVA want to give all AVA Members the opportunity to take part in this discussion. So, please respond to the survey below and let the AVA know what topics you want to be covered. The AVA will then pick the three most nominated topics.
This is your chance to make your voice heard, to make a contribution to the business we all work in . . . .